AML/CFT COMPLIANCE SERVICES
Our service involves creating, implementing and monitoring an AML/CFT programme with on-going customer due diligence tailored to your Company’s needs.
As there is no “one size fits all” solution when it comes to an AML/CFT risk assessment and AML/CFT programme, we have chosen to focus on a narrow range of Companies (Reporting Entities) that are supervised by the Department of Internal Affairs (DIA). By narrowing our focus, we have been able to refine our AML/CFT Programmes and lower our time costs. These cost savings are passed along to you.
For Reporting Entities under the Department of Internal Affairs:
What we will provide you with:
- We will assist the AML/CFT Compliance Officer you have appointed
- We will develop a Risk Assessment relevant to your business
- We will ensure the ALM/CFT Programme implemented meets all your obligations in relation to policies, procedures and controls.
- We will help you with your Annual AML/CFT Report
- We will keep you up-to-date with ongoing AML/CFT requirements.
On-Going Customer Due Diligence:
- We will help you verify the identity of your client.
- We will help you verify the identity of the purchaser/s who makes cash payments of $10, 000 or more.
- We will help verify the identity of the Beneficial Owner should the purchaser be a trust, company or other entity.
Our prices start from $2400 plus GST and a monthly payment of $50 plus GST for ongoing Customer Due Diligence