COMPANY FORMATION SERVICES
Should you wish to incorporate a New Zealand Company we can assist you in this process. The timeframe for this service is approximately one week.
With our knowledge, experience and understanding we are able to help you establish your company ensuring you have the necessary knowledge and information to thrive in the New Zealand economic environment.
How we do this for you:
- Firstly, we reserve a company name for you, by lodging an application form at the New Zealand Companies Office.
- Secondly, we lodge an application to register the company for you. In addition to this, we will collect and file all the required documentation, director/Shareholder consents and a company constitution if applicable.
- Every application to register a company must state the company’s New Zealand Registered Office and physical New Zealand Address for service. Please refer to our Registered Office/Domiciliation
- Once the above process has been completed, we receive a certificate of incorporation from the Companies Registrar which we will forward to you. This is evidence that the registration is complete.
- Lastly, once a Company has been incorporated, it must obtain an IRD number from the New Zealand Tax Department – The Inland Revenue. We will complete this registration for you.
(All New Zealand entities require a New Zealand director who is residing in either New Zealand or Australia. Please refer to our New Zealand Resident Directorship Service page) Our price for Incorporating a Company including government fees to be determined.