REGISTERED OFFICE/DOMICILIATION SERVICES
Every New Zealand Company is legally required to keep and maintain a full set of corporate documents at their physical Registered Office.
NZBCS offers a cost effective Non-Virtual Office Solution. Many virtual offices fail to remain compliant. This service is for those Companies that seek a robust registered office solution for a business that requires incorporation in New Zealand
What we will provide for you:
- Registered Office Record Keeping: Full names and addresses of the current directors, Meeting minutes – Shareholders, Interests register, Meeting minutes – Directors, Company share register, Company constitution (If any), Annual reports, Directorship certificates, Current Financial statements and Accounting records
- Address for Service: A Physical legal address for your New Zealand Company
- Tax and Compliance Services: GST Return File Notifications, IRD 3 & IRD 4 File Notifications, Annual Return File Notifications, MyIR Services Notification
- Amendments: Company Directorship, Company Shareholding, Company name change, Administrative authority, Change of address, Constitution updates
- Liaison Service/Registered Office Service: With any auditor or Government agency within New Zealand
- Document Services: Mailing: Providing a New Zealand PO Box, Opening, scanning and forwarding documentation. A Postal Services: Standard Post within New Zealand and a Secure Storage: Which includes storing, filing, and destroying of documents
Our prices start from $1500 annually and upwards depending on the complexity of your business.